Artist: Joseph Y.X. Zhou
The Grimoire Deck Box Hellbent is a spell-book looking large size deck box designed for Magic: the Gathering (MtG) enthusiasts who had amass a medium to large collection. It is designed to hold large number of cards / decks which is great for the storage need for Cube and EDH players.
** D&D players also use our deck box to store their game pieces.
- UNMATCHED CARD CAPACITY – Hold up to 1000 single sleeved cards and up to 800 double sleeved cards.
- DURABILITY NEVER LOOKED SO STYLISH – Looks like an old tome, crafted with wood to secure your cards.
- ORGANIZATION YOUR WAY – Holds most standard UltraPro deck boxes, so you can organize exactly the way you want.
- QUALITY MATERIALS – Every grimoire is handcrafted with the best quality materials to keep your cards safe.
- TRANSPORT WITH CONFIDENCE – We’ve added a latch to keep the box securely locked.
- 1000 single sleeved or double sleeved cards.
- 10 Ultra Pro 75 cards deck boxes.
- 4 Ultra Pro Mana Flip.
- 30cm x 27cm x 9cm.
- 11.8" x 10.6" x 3.5".
About Grimoire Deck Box, Hellbent
Consider this the Grimoire for those of you who like to cut, burn and destroy things for pleasure! Whether you're a close follower of the Cult of Rakdos, or simply like to see your opponents suffer during and after gameplay, rock your deck in style with the Grimoire Hellbent!
Get this MtG deck box / D&D figurine carrying case to transport and store your gaming pieces and accessories.
The Cult of Rakdos are the guild of personal pleasure, even if it causes cruel pain and suffering among others. Some of the evil crueler and sadistic members of the Cult of Rakdos directly and intentionally inflict pain on others. The guild has no structure - it’s not organized at all. The members do whatever they want within loose groups called “rings” lead by ringmasters with specializations in pleasure.
Rakdos is the guild master of the Cult of Rakdos. This guild is the one that lets you burn and kill anything for pleasure - its members are not afraid to pursue pleasure at any cost, even their own pain.